LOOKAH Q7 MINI ENAIL
The Lookah Q7 Mini is smaller, sleeker, and easier to use than the previous Lookah E-nails. It has a 950mAh battery that offers around 80 to 100 uses on a single charge.
It uses the 710-thread quartz atomizer range for a better taste profile. There are 4 different coil types to choose from, so you can select the best heat and flavor profile for you. Like its predecessor, the Q7 mini will fit most 14mm to 18mm pipes. A silicon sheath for the downstem allows for use with smaller joint pipes, which can be removed when using the enail larger dab rigs.
Three voltage settings on the Q7 mini can be adjusted with a double click of the power button.
mode 1, 3.2V, mode 2, 3.6V and mode 3, 4.0V. These settings adjust the temperature between 350 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. These low vaping temperatures help preserve the terpenes and flavonoids, allowing for a more flavorful vaping experience.
How to Use the Q7 Mini Enail
- Place the Q7 mini into the downstem of your water pipe.
- Open the magnetic flip cap and place a small amount of wax into the center of the atomizer coil.
- Close the flip cap
- Press the power button 5 times within 2 seconds to turn on the Q7 Mini enail.
- The device will enter a preheat mode, and the display will show a countdown from 9 to 0 as the preheat is active.
- After the preheat has finished, the light will flash 2 times.
- Press the power button 2 times to select the voltage mode.
- Press and hold the power button for up to 30 seconds to heat the atomizer and vaporize the wax.
- Inhale from the mouthpiece of the water pipe. As required, you can adjust the airflow by covering the carb on the flip cap.
Be sure to wipe around the atomizer to remove any excess wax and turn the device off after you have finished using it.
How to Clean the Q7 Mini Enail
1. Open the magnetic carb lid
2. Remove the 710 thread atomizer by unscrewing it counterclockwise.
3. Remove the downstem by unscrewing it clockwise.
4. Use the cleaning brush and some isopropyl alcohol to clean the airway between the downstem and atomizer coil.
5. With some isopropyl and a Q-tip, swab out the area around where the 710 coils would screw into the device.
6. You can swab out the atomizer coil with a Q-tip and some isopropyl alcohol.
7. Clean around the carb cap and the body of the device with a Q-tip and some isopropyl alcohol.
8. When dry, reassemble the parts